10 October 2011

How to sparkle your lips...

I recently discovered this amazing lip gloss, Loreal Colour Riche Le Gloss.



It was featured in Cosmo magazine as a inexpensive must have sometime this past summer, and I agree!  It is available in 16 shades (I personally have 3, see photo) for around $7 each.  The sun is just behind my photo, so the colors aren't completely true.  The tube all the way on the right is a nice shear red (#157 - Red Ravishing), the middle is a creamy nude (#151- Baby Blossom), and the left is my fall go to color (#156- Really Rose).  The gloss isn't too sticky and it tastes fantastic.  I especially like that the tube is long and lean so it can easily fit into tight jean pockets without creating a bulge.  Each shade has a different flavor, but all the ones I have tried so far have been yummy!

Loreal Colour Riche Le Gloss is available at most pharmacy stores and online.  

1 comment:

  1. So excited!! I can never find good lip gloss, it either tastes horrible (and I promise I don't eat it lol)or it's way to thick and gooey!! Can't wait to try this out.

    ReplyDelete